Monday, December 13, 2010

TIS THE SEASON - THE BUSY SEASON, THAT IS

But we love it....
 We decorated a tree for Josiah.
 It has vintage toy ornaments, which he really just wanted to play with

 Tony and I had a date day. We went to Holidazzle in B'ham, then saw the TransSyberian Orchestra.  Awesome!  I attended a Christmas Karaoke party with my ladies circle at church. 
Meanwhile, on Saturday Josiah is getting serious about dental hygiene.  He has 6 teeth now!
Brooke and I saw Derek Webb and Sandra McCracken Sunday night at Workplay.  We especially love her.  Hear some of her new music!
Her voice is angelic!  If I could sing like her, I'd never talk,  I'd just sing everything.  (That might get a little annoying)


There are so many shows going on right now.  Some friends and I  saw  'It's a Wonderful life: A Live Radio Show" Friday night.  A great new, funny way to hear this old story.
Hope EVERYONE  is having a joyous Holiday season!!!

No comments: