Friday, December 31, 2010

NEW FOR 2010! KEPT MY NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION!!!

Finally kept my New Year's Resolution.  It was to NOT have a heart attack this year!  I've been working hard to that end!
Some new things have come into our lives this year that have enriched and blessed us so much!  We know these are gifts from God because, "Every good and perfect gift comes from the Father!"


We loved being able to play with this guy!
This new group of friends have been such a blessing.  LOVED hanging out with them, and look forward to being with them for NEW YEAR'S ROCKIN' EVE!

We visited this beautiful miracle of God for our 28th anniversary.  Never seen anything like it!


LOVE THE MAPS!  The app on the iphone, that is.  We navigated around Boston with this
little jewel.  I thought if I could get around a big city like that, I could surely use it to find addresses at home.  Now I use it on almost a daily basis!  It's great!
Thanks to Brooke's blog,  I discovered Gungor.  LOVE THEM!  Listen to them
often, which really enhances my days
I've been to several concerts at Workplay Theater this year in Birmingham.  This place has
great acts, and gives us something to look forward to at a reasonable price!  Next up:
Civil Wars in February!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments: