Saturday, December 26, 2009

Some Pics from Colorado

Okay, I finally found a camera cord to get some pics from my camera to share!

It is ridiculous how much Buckley likes snow. I keep worrying that he's too cold, but he keeps asking to go outside.

We went on a fun snow-walk with Sam and Buckley.
And I made Grant take a bunch of pictures with me in the snow.
Then Grant and I took a walk to the playground in Mark and Lisa's neighborhood. There's a really nice walking trail that goes all throughout their neighborhood, so walks are really fun (if it's not too cold).
Buckley really liked the times when he could get off his leash and run around in the snow. But sometimes it was hard to catch him!
Premo Family Pic


Pray for us while we're driving home. Some roads still have melting snow, so we'll have to go really slow. See you soon!!

1 comment:

Terri said...

Looks so fun! I still want to go visit sometimes.