Sunday, September 20, 2009

GOODBYE TO SUMMER 2009 - IT'S BEEN REAL


I was thinking about the summer this morning in church.  It was officially over, I guess, on labor day.  It's now taboo to wear white shoes or carry a white handbag.  And as we watched 3 football games yesterday, I am settled to the fact that summer is over, and fall is officially here.  I'm so thankful for the good times that came with summer 2009, and that I was still here to be a part of them.  So, as I pack away my summer clothes and shoes, and change the landscape of the dining room table,  I look forward to the fall and winter.  We'll be adding another member to the clan in a few weeks, can't wait!!!  But I wanted to take a few minutes to reflect on this summer's activities, and thank my family for being so much fun!!!

1 comment:

BPremo said...

we did have a fun summer, didn't we? well, fall will be just as wonderful and there will be a baby boy to add much more fun tot the mix!