Friday, February 3, 2012

WHAT A BLESSED WEEK - HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND, FRIENDS!

THIS BEAUTIFUL FACE IS GETTING FULLER


 FUN WITH STICKERS



I am long on staying • I am slow to leave • Especially when it comes to you my friend • You have taught me slow down • And to prop up my feet • It's the fine art of being who I am • • And I can't figure out • Why you want me around • I'm not the smartest person I have ever met • But somehow that doesn't matter • No it never really mattered to you at all • • And at the risk of wearing out my welcome • At the risk of self-discovery • I'll take every moment • And every minute that you'll give me • Well no I couldn't think of one thing • I would rather waste my time on than sitting here with you • And I wish all the people I love the most • Could gather in one place • And know each other and love each other well • • And I wish we could all go camping • And lay beneath the stars • And have nothing to do and stories to tell • We'd sit around the campfire • And we'd make each other laugh remembering when • You're the first one I'm inviting • Always know that you're my friend • • (SARA GROVES)

No comments: