Monday, August 1, 2011

SO I WAS BLOGGING AROUND THIS WEEKEND....

DON'T YOU JUST LOVE STORIES THAT START WITH THAT?  ANYWAY, I FOUND THIS ON ADAM AND E. BLOG:  FLEET FOXES!!    I absolutely loved this video for two reasons - 1) I love their harmony! We recently saw them in Atlanta.  They are even more awesome in person than on their recordings, and 2) this video is set in San Francisco, which we recently visited.  The video is old school San Francisco - AWESOME!  It even flashes a street sign for Market Street, which Cathi and I got lost on while trying to navigate the bus system.

SOOOO.... TO RECAP
PLUS (+)
EQUALS  (=)

1 comment:

adam.and.e said...

yay for san fran+fleet foxes! one day i will take an adventure there and when i do i will listen to that wonderful song... :)

ps- thanks for the shout out!