Monday, March 14, 2011

WEDDING IN DOWNTOWN NORTHPORT - LOVELY



Any chance to photograph downtown Northport, right?  It's so quaint and old-fashioned. 
I walked around the shops while they practiced. The wedding was at the Maxwell-Peters house.
There were a few glitches in the wedding plans, but the minister, Tony, alleviated the situation with some quick humor.
This Historical home was just beautiful.
We ended the day at Sommer and Jon's for game night.  She cooked a delicious meal,
and we played Quelf.  Grant and Josiah had a little side game going on.  It's pretty easy to see how this game worked.

2 comments:

The Boyds said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog! It was very encouraging; I'm so glad our post was of help to you! I looooove your blog! And I just want to thank you for your daughter. She is such a lovely woman - a great friend to me, mother to Josiah, wife to Jon, & disciple of Christ. I love her to pieces!

BPremo said...

Go, Dad! Ha! That pic of Grant & Josiah's game is so cute.