Sunday, August 1, 2010

HAPPY NATIONAL FRIENDSHIP DAY!!

"A FRIEND LOVES AT ALL TIMES" PROV. 17:17

I thank God today and everyday for my friends.  The Lord has blessed me with so many AWESOME people in my life.  


Some relatively new, awesome, sweet Christian friends invited me to the beach this week.  The sky was blue, the water was green (no oil), and the sand was sugar-white.  But the laughs - OMG - the LAUGHS!!


THEN... We had a 25th anniversary party for Nora and John Durham before the have to go back to work for the school year in Kazakhstan.
They were married in 1985, so we had an '80's party.  We dressed up '80's style, danced, and the food was superb!

IT WAS DIVINE!  Literally!  The RELATIONSHIP between people is where God  most awesomely shows his love.  ITS THE TIES THAT BIND!  Think about it!

No comments: