Thursday, February 18, 2010

LOVE NOTES:


Dear Magnolia Bakery: I miss you!  Can't wait to see you in NYC in June!

Dear Tony: Thanks for still opening the car door for me after 27 years, even if you have to run to get there before me!

Dear Brooke: Thank you for art, all kinds.  You are always a sure-thing to go to Dance Alabama or any other show.  Not to mention the great works of art you produce.  How do you dream it up?

Dear Sommer and Jon:  Thank you for Josiah, and making ways for us to soak him up.  He is positively the sunshine of my days

Dear Snow:  Thanks for showing up last week just long enough for us to enjoy our loved ones with you, but going away soon enough for us to go on our Valentine dates.

Dear Yard: Thanks for your patience while I've neglected you. I promise to make you pretty again soon.

Dear Krispy Kreme: Why do you shout "Hot Now" at me when I drive by?   It's so hard!

Dear DVR:  Thanks for changing my life.  I never have to miss a program, PLUS, I never have to watch commercials!

Dear Camera:  Thanks for helping me preserve all the precious times with my sweet, sweet family and friends!

Dear Spring:  Thanks for being faithful.  I've seen 46 of you, and I know you will come this year too! (Even though that dang groundhog DID see his shadow)

Love, Terri

No comments: