Thursday, August 13, 2009

MY FRIEND IS MOVING TO KAZAKHSTAN!! SADNESS!!!



I'm so sad about Nora moving away. We got to know each other so well at "Stephen's Ministry" classes at church, and we had a kindred spirit. We started a weekly luncheon with some ladies at church, and it was so much fun! The great fun about having lunch with Nora is, you never know who's going to show up. Once I called to see if she was there yet and the conversation went something like this: "I'm not there yet, but there should be a table with three ladies, one from Turkey, one from Germany and one from Brazil." "I see them, I'll go introduce myself. See you in a minute!" She taught at the Capital School, so she met a lot of people who were in Tuscaloosa temporarily. Her friendship has enriched my life so much! Thank God!

1 comment:

BPremo said...

I know you are really going to miss your kindred spirit! You'll have to keep the "international" lunches!