Saturday, May 23, 2009

Ten things I want to do when I get better:




1. Walk from morning to dusk in a large city.
2. Have my whole family over and cook for them.
3. Return some of the kindness to those in need, just like the kindness people have been extending to me.
4. Dance in the kitchen with my hubby.
5. See a musical.
6. Work in my garden.
7. Work an extra shift in the ICU for someone who needs to be off.
8. Visit an elderly person who is shut in.
9. Swim in the ocean, maybe build a sandcastle.
10. Play tennis with a beginner (as I am still a beginner, or wanna be)

2 comments:

BPremo said...

I hope I can be involved in some of these things! You'll get to do them, but just be patient and don't overdo it!!

Terri said...

Well, I'm feeling better, and I've been blessed to experience two of these: I've danced in the kitchen and living room with my husband AND me and the girls saw Jersey Boys!!