Saturday, December 27, 2008

Oh, the Christmas Memories...

Sommer and I with Mawmaw Gladys.
Our fun time at Mawmaw & Pawpaw's.
Here are some pictures of our Festivus for the Rest of Us Celebration.
Above is Dad "airing his grievances" towards Sommer and I. "I got a lot of problems with you people!" (If you don't watch Seinfeld, don't worry, it's not anything mean.)

Dad later smoked everybody at a game of Seinfeld Scene It (given to him by Sommer and Jon). Seriously, I mean, lapped us on the board!


We had another year of fun and got some more good memories!
One special Christmas blessing was that many on Dad's side of the family made new commitments to the Lord this year. Tim shared the Christmas story at Mawmaw Edy's and did a great job. (Sorry no pics of this.)

Look forward to next year's Christmas!! (and Festivus!)

2 comments:

Terri said...

These pics are so cute, thanks for posting them. It was so much fun, and I have to admit it was nice to be on the winning team!

SommieWig said...

Thanks for posting all the cute pics! Those were some great memories!!! You all mean so much to me! Love ya!